We will discuss what Computer Vision is in general and which instruments are included in Apple’s framework.
Additionally, the talk will review the capabilities of Vision as well as test some of them during the live coding session by implementing image analysis functionality from scratch.
- Some Theory
- Where to Use
- Common Tasks
- Image Classification, Saliency, Alignment, Similarity
- Object Detection, Tracking, Trajectory Detection, Contour Detection
- Text Detection & Recognition
- Face Detection, Tracking, Landmarks & Capture Quality
- Human Body Detection, Body Pose, Hand Pose & Animal Recognition
- Barcode Detection, Rectangle Detection, Horizon Detection
- Optical Flow
- NEW: Person Segmentation & Document Detection
- Object Detection Demo
- Text Detection & Recognition Demo
Scheduled on Saturday from 10:00 to 10:50 (Europe/Kiev) in Stream 4